Graduating Senior Grad Nite Event at Disney Resort
All forms: permission form, waiver form, guest form, must be initialed and signed and turned in by April 30, 2019 at the Main Office PTSA Box or Parent Center.
This year, the graduating seniors will be celebrating Grad Nite at Disneyland Resort. The event will be on June 8, 2019 to June 9, 2019. To keep up to date, please sign up for the Remind App: rmd.at/e2d9fek or text message at @e2d9fek to the number 81010.
Ticket sales for Senior Grad Nite on Monday, May 20 and Wednesday, May 23, 2019 after school at the Parent Center or email email@example.com.
Grad Nite hours will be from 8:00 am on June 8, 2019 to 3:00 am on June 9, 2019 (this includes departure and arrival). Please be at the school by 6:30 am. Light snack will be provided.
Senior Grad Nite ticket is a park hopper, cost is $185. Seniors purchasing Grad Nite tickets must meet graduation requirements, and must have graduated to attend Grad Nite. Ticket sales are final and there are no refunds.
Culminating 8th Grade Grad Nite Event at Magic Mountain
All participants, be at the Cafeteria area on May 17 right after school. Pizza and drinks provided by Boosters will be served prior to leaving for Magic Mountain.
All forms: permission form, and waiver form, must be initialed and signed and turned in by April 30, 2019 at the Main Office PTSA Box or Parent Center.
This year, the culminating Grade 8 students will be celebrating Grad Nite at Magic Mountain. The event will be on May 17, 2019.
The ticket price is $40. Students purchasing Grad Nite tickets must meet culmination requirements. Ticket sales are final and there are no refunds!
Grad Nite will be from 4 pm to 12:30 am (this includes departure and arrival).
Top Frequently Asked Questions:
- Can I use my season ticket to attend Grad Nite? No, every participant must purchase a ticket specifically for the Grad Nite event.
- Can I drive to the Grad Nite event, or can I be dropped off and/or picked up from the Grad Nite event? No, all participants must arrive to and depart from the Grad Nite event on the PTSA bus.
- Can I bring a friend? For the Disney Grad Nite event, seniors may bring a guest, as long as that guest also meets graduation requirements and the administrators from both schools approve his/her participation. For the Magic Mountain Grad Nite event, only ERHS 8th graders are allowed to attend.
- What happens if I don’t graduate/culminate and have already bought a ticket? Ticket purchase is final and non-refundable. A participant forfeits all rights to attending Grad Nite if s/he does not graduate or culminate. The participant cannot resell the ticket, either.
- What types of payments are acceptable? We accept credit cards, apple pay, google pay and checks. Please make checks payable to Eagle Rock Jr./Sr. High PTSA.
For additional questions, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call Anvi Kevany at (323) 453-8628.