Involving Students in PTA
By California State PTA
Para leer en español, clic aquí.
When reaching out to students, keep in mind these seven key points to share, provided by student representatives on our California State PTA Board of Managers.
- To gain leadership experience that you’ll use for the rest of your life
- So that you get to decide how your school can serve and affect you
- To receive access to scholarships
- To enjoy benefits and discounts
- To share your ideas and let your voice be heard
- To positively impact your community through service (most schools require community service hours in order to graduate)
- To make a difference for your generation and the generations to come