Graduating Senior Grad Nite Event at Disney Resort
Grad Nite 2020 Cancelled
While there is still much uncertainty with respect to the impacts of the unprecedented COVID-19, the safety and well-being of participants and cast members remain the top priority of the Disneyland Resort. In light of recommendations by school and government officials to limit gatherings for the remainder of the academic year, the Grad Nite events have been cancelled. Grad Nite events will resume in 2021.
For questions, or if you have not received your refund, email email@example.com.
Culminating 8th Grade Grad Nite Event at Magic Mountain
Grad Nite 2020 at Magic Mountain has been cancelled.
Top Frequently Asked Questions:
- Can I use my season ticket to attend Grad Nite? No, every participant must purchase a ticket specifically for the Grad Nite event.
- Can I drive to the Grad Nite event, or can I be dropped off and/or picked up from the Grad Nite event? No, all participants must arrive to and depart from the Grad Nite event on the PTSA bus. Fact: Even though Disney Grad Nite is an overnight trip, it is not a sleepover trip. Again, all participants must depart to and from Disney on the PTSA bus.
- Can I bring a friend? For the Disney Grad Nite event, seniors may bring a guest, as long as that guest also meets graduation requirements and the administrators from both schools approve his/her participation. For the Magic Mountain Grad Nite event, only ERHS 8th graders are allowed to attend.
- What happens if I don’t graduate/culminate and have already bought a ticket? Ticket purchase is final and non-refundable. A participant forfeits all rights to attending Grad Nite if s/he does not graduate or culminate. The participant cannot resell the ticket, either.
- What types of payments are acceptable? We accept credit cards, apple pay, google pay and checks. Please make checks payable to Eagle Rock Jr./Sr. High PTSA.
For additional questions, please contact Karen Corrigan, Grad Nite chair, at firstname.lastname@example.org.