#NELASchoolsRock #LDCChampionMentality #HighlandsCouncil #TenthDistrictPTSA
Our school’s School Site Council (SSC) will be meeting virtually, Thursday, April 28 at 4:00p.
The School Site Council (SSC) is responsible for developing the Single Plan for Student Achievement. The council is guided by Federal law (Title I), California law (Education Code 52012), and LAUSD policy (BUL-6332.0). The SSC also ensures that the following mandates are met:
- The creation of the school-level Title I Parent Involvement Policy
- The creation of the Title I School-Parent Compact
- The development of the Title I parent involvement budget
- The proposed expenditures of all categorical funds
- The development of the comprehensive school safety plan